Get The Answers You Need
The family law attorneys of Harris Cook, LLP, understand how real estate assets will figure into your divorce, and we can explain how the law applies to your case. Attorney David L. Cook is board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We can provide clear answers to questions like:
- Will we have to go to court to settle our divorce?
- Who will get the house when the divorce is finalized?
- Who will live in our house during the divorce process?
- How do we determine the value of my home?
- Will we divide our vacation property when we get divorced?
- How will we divide commercial property and business interests?
- How will property division, spousal maintenance or contractual alimony work together in my case?
Dividing real estate assets is a complex challenge that requires professional advice.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case
Talk to Harris Cook, LLP, about your divorce case. Our offices are located in Arlington, Mansfield and Flower Mound, Texas.