Experienced With High-Asset Divorce Cases
At Harris Cook, LLP, we concentrate a substantial portion of our practice on divorce cases that involve significant assets. Attorney David Cook is board-certified in family law,* which indicates a high level of knowledge and experience in the area of divorce.
We can help you find answers to your most difficult questions:
- Is my ex entitled to half my property? Why or why not?
- What will happen to property and money that was mine before I got married?
- What will happen to assets that were inherited?
- How do I protect my custody rights without engaging in a harmful legal battle?
- I don’t want a judge to make important decisions about my family. Is there a way to do the divorce without going to court?
- How do I protect my business assets in divorce? How do we determine the value of those assets?
- Who will get our home and other real estate holdings?
- Will I pay or receive alimony (spousal support) during and/or after the divorce? If so, is a lump-sum preferable to ongoing support?
Get The Legal Advice You Need
Contact us to schedule an appointment with a divorce lawyer who can provide the specific advice you need. Harris Cook, LLP, has offices in Arlington, Mansfield and Flower Mound, Texas.
*David L. Cook is Board-Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.