Protecting Your Property During A Divorce
Experienced With High-Asset Divorce Cases
At Harris Cook, LLP, we concentrate a substantial portion of our practice on divorce cases that involve significant assets. Attorney David Cook is board-certified in family law,* which indicates a high level of knowledge and experience in the area of divorce.
We can help you find answers to your most difficult questions:
- Is my ex entitled to half my property? Why or why not?
- What will happen to property and money that was mine before I got married?
- What will happen to assets that were inherited?
- How do I protect my custody rights without engaging in a harmful legal battle?
- I don’t want a judge to make important decisions about my family. Is there a way to do the divorce without going to court?
- How do I protect my business assets in divorce? How do we determine the value of those assets?
- Who will get our home and other real estate holdings?
- Will I pay or receive alimony (spousal support) during and/or after the divorce? If so, is a lump-sum preferable to ongoing support?
Get The Legal Advice You Need
Contact us to schedule an appointment with a divorce lawyer who can provide the specific advice you need. Harris Cook, LLP, has offices in Arlington, Mansfield and Flower Mound, Texas.
*David L. Cook is Board-Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Harris Cook, LLP services all areas including Arlington, Bedford, Saginaw, Benbrook, Dalworthington Gardens, Forest Hill, Keller, Colleyville, Watauga, Kennedale, Westworth Village, Edgecliff Village, Hurst, Euless, Crowley, Richland Hills, Sampson Park, River Oaks, North Richland Hills, Haltom City, White Settlement, Everman, Pantego, Blue Mound, Lake Worth, Rendon, Pelican Bay, Eagle Mountain, Lakeside, and Westover Hills.